Who are we looking for?
This one goes out to HTW students! Are you brimming with innovative ideas? Or have you always wanted to develop or research an interdisciplinary idea together with other people from the university? Maybe you've had a brilliant idea stuck in mind for a long time? Then our IDiA_Kickstart program is just the right thing for you! The funding program is aimed at all HTW students with innovative ideas whose concept and implementation needs to be researched and validated.
What’s in it for you?
- An approx. six-month funding program in which you can try out your idea
- Grants of up to 7,500.00 euros per idea
- Knowledge and experience exchange as well as the network of our five university departments
- Access to various labs at HTW Berlin
- Entrepreneurship experts inside and outside HTW Berlin
- Passionate commitment and support from our IDiA project team members
- Workshop facilities (...the IDiA Maker Space will be open in spring 2023)
- Co-working space (… in 2023)
When does it all take place?
The next funding phase will take place from 14.03.2023 - 13.09.2023. The program is divided into six phases. During the entire funding phase, there will be at least five face-to-face sessions, during which coaching will take place on campus. The current dates can be found here marked in GREEN.
When can I apply and how long do I have until the deadline?
The application period for #Batch 5 is open until 19.02.2023. If you have any questions regarding the application (e.g., application form, spending list, etc.), you can schedule a consultation appointment at:
There you can get answers to all your questions about the KICKSTART program.
What qualifies to be funded by IDiA_Kickstart?
An overview of which materials and services are eligible for funding can be downloaded here.
Who we are and what we want
We are "Ideas in Action" – or IDiA for short. A new project in the innovation and start-up sector at HTW Berlin, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). With you, we want to advance idea processes, develop application-oriented solutions for the challenges of our time and actively shape the future together. So, let's be creative - because there are enough challenges, aren't there?